1. In your EuroDNS account, go to My Domains > Transfers
2. Click the tab Bulk registrar transfer
3. Insert the domain names to transfer
4. Select the contacts to apply
5. Select the nameservers to apply
6. Click Initiate bulk transfer
7. Follow instructions to complete the transfer order
Note for gTLDs (.biz, .com, .info, .mobi .net, .org, etc.):
- Auth code is required. You can ask it your current registrar.
- Domain must be unlocked. You can ask it to your current registrar.
Note for ccTLDs (.de, .cn, .fr, .es, .us, etc.):
- Auth code is required for some ccTLDs. You can ask it to your current registrar.
- Additional information is required for some ccTLDs, such as company registration number, trademark number, etc.