EuroDNS is always looking for enthusiastic, friendly and talented people to join the team. If you would like to work with us at EuroDNS, make new friends, and have your photo on our website – please take a look at the job vacancies listed below, or send us a CV with a covering letter in English explaining how you would make a difference.
Current job vacancies
EuroDNS is always looking for enthusiastic, friendly and talented people to join the team.
We'd love to hear from you.
Marketing Coordinator (m/f)
(Permanent position, full time, based in Leudelange)
Working alongside the Marketing team and reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing marketing projects, and assisting the Marketing department in daily marketing activities.
Main responsibilities include:
- The management of targeted marketing campaigns from the idea to the analysis of results
- The production, coordination & and translation of a wide range of marketing communications
- The coordination and management of events, booking venues, and ordering marketing materials
- The planning, execution and analysis of social media and affiliate activities
- The production of marketing reports and research
- Helping the team to increase sales conversion rate, retention, and customer satisfaction
- Keeping abreast of industry news, competitor marketplace, and issues facing our customers
- Supporting other team members with their day-to-day responsibilities as well as effective communications with other teams across the organisation
The successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced & friendly environment. To join our exciting team, you must:
- Be educated to degree level in marketing and/or business administration
- Be fluent in English and be a German or French native speaker; each additional language is an asset
- Have very good organisation skills, with the ability to follow-up on requests, set priorities and respect deadlines
- Have a positive “can do” attitude
- Be diligent, reliable, customer-minded and results-oriented
- Have team spirit and the will to work together with other departments
- Be willing to quickly learn, develop, and improve results
- Love working with the Internet – we are an Internet company after all!
Do you feel like joining a fast growing and highly internationalised company? Are you looking forward to taking on growing responsibilities? If so, you are the person we are looking for and we look forward to receiving your application!
Please submit your application in English to the attention of Mrs. Lara Alves – Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV and covering letter. Please also remember to indicate your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.