EuroDNS is always looking for enthusiastic, friendly and talented people to join the team. If you would like to work with us at EuroDNS, make new friends, and have your photo on our website – please take a look at the job vacancies listed below, or send us a CV with a covering letter in English explaining how you would make a difference.
Current job vacancies
EuroDNS is always looking for enthusiastic, friendly and talented people to join the team.
We'd love to hear from you.
Web Developers (m/f)
The successful candidates will be working in a convivial and friendly environment with young and enthusiastic engineers sharing the same passion for the web and IT.
As Web Developer you will develop, customize and enhance our internal applications and will need to ensure the quality and technical aspects of the developed products to the highest standard possible together with the Software Architect and the CTO.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages;
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD);
- Front-end graphical user interface design;
- Software testing and quality assurance ;
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation ;
- Support, maintain and document software functionality ;
- Integrate software with existing systems ;
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation;
- Maintain standards compliance ;
- Implement localization or globalization of software.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BAC+3) or Master (Bac+5) in computer science or related field
- Practical experience in Object oriented Design
- Good written and spoken English/French - any other language is an asset
- Java SE 5;
- Java Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, Maven ;
- SQL, and DBMS in general ;
- Source Code Managements: Git, SVN ;
- Good Knowledge of the Unix Environment (Command Line, SSH, ...);
- Solid understanding of OOP.
Nice to have:
- Domain Name Industry knowledge ;
- Component Oriented Framework: Tapestry 5;
- PHP or any other Object Oriented Programming language (Ruby, Python, ...).
- Front-end stack: SASS, Compass, Sprocket, CoffeeScript, Bootstrap...;
- PHP Frameworks: Symfony, CakePHP, ... ;
- NoSQL Database: Redis, ...
Would you like to join a truly international domain name registrar and participate in its growth and development? Learn new things and take on new responsibilities whilst working with our great team? If so, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please email your CV with a covering letter (English or French) explaining what you think you can bring to EuroDNS; mark for the attention of Lara Alves, Human Resources Manager. Please also indicate your earliest start date and salary expectations. If applicable, please include your Github/Bitbucket account.