It's fiesta time at EuroDNS as our Spanish website goes live!
Hola! It’s fiesta time at EuroDNS as we introduce you to our new Spanish website. Yes, oui, ja, sí – EuroDNS is now talking to over 900 million people in their native language. We’re wearing sombreros, dancing the flamenco, and chugging vino de la casa, come join the fun!
There are over 470 million native Spanish speakers in the world. It’s recognised as one of the official languages of the UN, the EU, and the WTO. And, every year Spain hosts the world’s largest tomato fight. Say no more!
EuroDNS - the story so far
When we redesigned our English language website we were delighted with all the great feedback on the improved layout, intuitive navigation, and cool new look. But we knew we could do more so we created the French version, then German, and now Spanish.
Behind the scenes we were working on more descriptive product pages, search filters for our 750 plus domain extensions, support sites in our four languages, and powerful new protection features.
- Two-step verification was initiated to protect your accounts and prevent hackers from hijacking your domain names.
- Our cloak of invisibility, WHOIS domain privacy, makes your incognito on the Internet; hiding your personal information, thus protecting you against identity theft, spammers and scammers.
- We now offer well-over 750 TLDs with this total growing as we continue to add new domains.
- We launched our web hosting service with unlimited storage and unlimited traffic, giving you a website that’s fast, reliable and safe.
- Xavier, our fearless founder, accepted the “Made in Luxembourg” accreditation label.
- And, there’s more on the way but it’s all pretty hush-hush at the moment, so you’re just going to have to wait and see!
English, French, German, Spanish!
Yes, yes, yes, this blog post is in English, well spotted. We’d love to publish our newsletter and blog in English, French, German, and Spanish, and depending on demand, that’s our intention. It’ll happen…
In the meantime, if you have any ideas for future blog posts that you feel would be of interest just let us know. And hey… keep ‘em clean guys, or I won’t publish them - just saying!