Introducing Cosmos Release 1.0: Your Gateway to a New Era of Domain and Web Services Management
At EuroDNS, we understand that change can be both exciting and intimidating, especially when it comes to technology platforms you rely on daily. We're thrilled to announce the upcoming release of our updated control panel platform, project "Cosmos" (Release 1.0), is live. But you might be wondering, what this means for you? Let's delve into the reasons behind this transition and what it means for you.
You spoke, and we heard you! Drawing upon our two decades of experience, we've been dedicated to enhancing our customer experience by actively listening to your needs, especially when it comes to managing your domains and web solutions. That's why we're thrilled to reintroduce the Cosmos platform—an all-in-one management platform designed to empower you to efficiently handle your domain names, product subscriptions and configurations. Moreover, our partners can make the most of this platform to resell our wide array of products and services.
Our current platform, while always being able to meet your needs, simply needed a refresh to keep pace with evolving technology and changing standards. Your valuable feedback and increasing technological demands have driven us to upgrade it with a more scalable, modular and flexible solution, aligning with our commitment to high-quality technology.
For you, this means a mobile-friendly platform that is more intuitive to use. With Cosmos, you can expect a responsive design that ensures usability, performance, and satisfaction across various devices.
Our embrace of modern tech, like dedicated front-end solution coupled with a distributed architecture reflects our commitment to innovation and quality while boosting our team's flexibility and simplifying maintenance. Transitioning to modular architecture enhances our competitive edge, enabling us to seize new opportunities and stay at the forefront of technological advancements.
Here's what you can expect with the Cosmos Release 1.0 (R1.0):
- We've designed a modern and responsive platform, fully compatible for any device.
- One of the key improvements to user experience is harmonising control panel navigation. You can now access Product & Services Management and Billing sections with a seamless left side menu that's always at your fingertips. This design is easily recognizable, whether you're using a mobile device or not.
- Access your Account and Security Configurations with the right side menu navigation.
- Bulk, filters and search fields are consistent for all our pages, and can be located quickly, and get stuck on the screen when in use.
- Improved performances for our domain availability service with enhanced search options for an easy experience finding the optimal domain.
- Sticky filters for domain name search allow multiple options to be selected.
- Our scalable solution ensures smooth experience across all customer profiles, whether you have one or one thousand domains.
- For larger portfolios, managing domain is now easier than ever thx to the revamped domain listing, search options, filter and bulk tool.
- Folders and domain management are now conveniently integrated into a single view.
- More flexible order management: You can now manage configurations such as contact name server for multiple domains in one order.
- You'll now have access to DNS statistics including popular subdomains, queries per day, and country data. This can help you identify valuable insights about domains you own.
- We've added additional options for Zone import/export, allowing more flexibility depending on the source and destination.
- You can save a new credit card without going through a transaction process.
As of now, you should be able to access a beta version of the platform on your mobile devices which has relatively limited features. We are currently completing User Acceptance Testing to ensure no bugs are missed. Cosmos Release 1.0 is live and this is just the beginning. We plan to release 1 to 3 versions of the solution per year, updating you ahead of key changes.
Easier and simpler domain and product ordering
All necessary features for domain portfolio management
For more visit our Youtube channel.