.ONLINE domain extension, the smart alternative to .COM!
Since its launch in 2015, .ONLINE has become one of the most sought after gTLDs in the world. Registered in over 230 countries, the .ONLINE domain extension has experienced incredible traction, becoming a true star of the new gTLD programme. But what accounts for its popularity?
.ONLINE continues to resonate with Internet users
While we did see some other success stories after ICANN’s initial launch of the new gTLD programme, from the start, .ONLINE was different.
At launch, it experienced a record breaking 38,000 registrations, closing out the first year with 350,000 total registrations.
Adopted by several reputed brands, .ONLINE became instantly recognisable, especially in Europe where visibility was particularly high.
As of today, over 660,000 .ONLINE domains have been registered. Radix, the registry behind .ONLINE, reports that its popularity is due in no small part to the following factors:
- .ONLINE ranks highly on awareness and usage. From China to the US, India to the UK, .ONLINE is popular around the globe.
- It has high-recall value. Customers are able to make an instant connection with it.
- .ONLINE is seen as a smart and innovative alternative – or compliment – to .COM. With .ONLINE, finding exact match domain names is much easier, providing registrants a clear marketing edge.
After a very successful launch, .ONLINE’s momentum has shown no signs of slowing down. All evidence suggests it is still one of the best domain name investments you can make.
It’s easy to connect to the .ONLINE world
- .ONLINE is the 3rd most recognisable new gTLD around the world
- It is the number one gTLD in France, Germany, Poland, and Vietnam
- .ONLINE is the 3rd most visited new gTLD globally
- It receives 50+ million DNS requests every day
- .ONLINE is especially popular with business and ecommerce sites
- There are currently 663,000+ .ONLINE webpages across all sites
- With 26,700 character domains available, there is no shortage of available names, including short ones
- English is the top language for .ONLINE sites but German, Chinese, Russian, Dutch, and Spanish are also popular
Register .ONLINE to expand your Internet presence
.ONLINE domain registration is available through EuroDNS and includes numerous free add ons:
And what with its global recognition, adaptability, and proven performance record, .ONLINE is a sure thing, an intuitive and smart domain extension that will help you build a strong online presence.
Establish a stronger connection with your audience. Register your .ONLINE domain name today!