Domain name renewal options mean fewer expiration worries!
Renewing your domain name at EuroDNS just got a whole lot easier! Until now, you needed to wait until 60 days prior to the expiry date to renew your domain name. But now that we’ve removed this 60-day limitation, you’re free to renew when you like! See how our new domain renewal options give you more freedom and control.
Greater flexibility so you can renew when you like
Anytime domain renewal is, to put it simply, just more convenient:
- As our new procedure applies to nearly all gTLDs and ngTLDs (though no ccTLDs), you’ll likely be able to take advantage.
- Customers with bulk renewals can now add additional years to domains, making it easier to renew all of your domains at the same time.
- It’s easy. To renew, simply log into your account. You can renew directly from your “Manage my domain” page.
- And, last but not least, no more waiting. Although you still cannot renew a domain beyond a maximum period of 10 years, removal of the 60-day expiry period means you can renew whenever it’s most convenient for you.
Why wait when you can renew your domain name today? Anytime renewal gives you complete control to renew whenever you see fit.
Automatic domain renewal for even more convenience
And don’t forget EuroDNS also offers you the ability to automatically renew domains, eliminating your chances of:
- Incurring reactivation fees to have your domain reinstated.
- Loss of your domain name altogether.
- The possibility of someone else registering your domain and holding it for ransom.
- The possibility of others registering and using your domain for malicious purposes (ie. spreading malware, accessing users’ personal information), seriously damaging your reputation and integrity.
Setting your domains to auto-renewal mode ensures you don’t miss any renewal dates. You have up until seven days before the Renew Before date to activate auto-renewal. (Don't forget to set as your default payment method a current credit card with a sufficient balance to cover renewal costs.)
Renewing your domain is easy with EuroDNS
Domain name management can be hard work which is why EuroDNS is always looking for ways to simplify the process. From domain folders to activity logs to our new anytime domain renewal service, we offer our customers an ever expanding arsenal of account management tools and options to make your experience as hassle-free as possible.
Of course, if you ever need assistance with or have any questions about renewing your domains, you can always get in touch. We’ll be happy to help!